Are you a driven professional looking to make an impact in sustainability? If this describes you, and you are eager to work in a dynamic environment, join our multi-disciplinary team of highly skilled consultants and put your talents to use where opportunities are endless, and everyone makes a difference.
Whether your interests lie in corporate sustainability, environmental assessment, building performance, ecology, health and wellbeing or Net Zero Carbon solutions, we would love to hear from you. Everyone at Eight Versa plays a critical role in bringing our vision to life.
Learn more about our opportunities on LinkedIn:
Perks and Benefits
- Compensation: We offer a competitive salary + performance-based bonus
- Hybrid Working: We give you flexibility between working at our office in Southwark and working from home.
- Learning and Development: We care about your professional growth, and we want to empower you to thrive in your role and prepare you for future opportunities hence we have a dedicated budget for training, learning and development programmes.
- Vitality Health Insurance: A top of the range health insurance which comes with perks such as gym discounts, monthly cinema tickers, weekly crafted coffees, discounts on multiple products and services etc
- Development Day: Personal development and creativity within work is really important to us. To allow time to develop new skills or contribute to community projects, employees are granted 8 hours or an “Eight Day” per month to be used for training and development or charity initiatives.
- Work From Abroad: To support a team member’s need to be away for longer periods of time we offer a working from abroad opportunity on an extended basis. Once a year an employee can work remotely from another destination for a maximum of 4 weeks. This can comprise of 2 weeks annual leave and 2 weeks working from abroad.
- Socials: We celebrate achievements and organise epic socials. Your success won’t go unnoticed as we celebrate often in our well stocked kitchen and bar, on our roof top or even over a game of table tennis.