Are you a driven professional looking to make an impact in sustainability? If this describes you, and you are eager to work in a dynamic environment, join our multi-disciplinary team of highly skilled consultants and put your talents to use where opportunities are endless, and everyone makes a difference.
Whether your interests lie in corporate sustainability, environmental assessment, building performance, ecology, health and wellbeing or Net Zero Carbon solutions, we would love to hear from you. Everyone at Eight Versa plays a critical role in bringing our vision to life.
Learn more about our opportunities on LinkedIn:
Send you CV for future opportunities to email@example.com with a cover letter of your specific interest.
Perks and Benefits
- Compensation: We offer a competitive salary + discretionary performance-based bonus.
- Hybrid Working: We give you flexibility between working at our office in Southwark and working from home.
- Birthday and Christmas time off: In addition to the annual leave entitlement, the company offers one day of paid Birthday leave for each employee and 3 days of fully paid leave between Christmas and New year.
- Family-friendly benefits: We provide family-friendly benefits such as enhanced maternity and paternity leave pay and flexible working.
- Learning and Development: We care about your professional growth, and we want to empower you to thrive in your role and prepare you for future opportunities hence we have a dedicated budget for training, learning and development programmes.
- Vitality Health Insurance: A top of the range health insurance which comes with perks such as gym discounts, monthly cinema tickers, weekly crafted coffees, discounts on multiple products and services etc
- Development Day: Personal development and creativity within work is really important to us. To allow time to develop new skills or contribute to community projects, employees are granted 8 hours or an “Eight Day” per month to be used for training and development or charity initiatives.
- Work From Abroad: To support a team member’s need to be away for longer periods of time we offer a working from abroad opportunity on an extended basis. Once a year an employee can work remotely from another destination for a maximum of 4 weeks. This can comprise of 2 weeks annual leave and 2 weeks working from abroad.
- Socials: We celebrate achievements and organise epic socials. Your success won’t go unnoticed as we celebrate often in our well stocked kitchen and bar, on our roof top or even over a game of table tennis.
Certified Living Wage Employer
Eight Versa is delighted to join the Living Wage Foundation and commit to paying everyone working with us the real Living Wage at a minimum.
We believe paying the Living Wage makes good business sense and we hope by joining the Foundation it will have a positive impact on our staff and community in general, as well as encouraging other organisations to follow suit.
By making this commitment, we want to show our support for the Living Wage movement and help them on their mission to lift people out of working poverty for all households in the UK.